E-Book #1: Fundraising and Marketing Tips for Nonprofits
I’m thrilled to announce that I contributed to: npEXPERTS: Fundraising Ideas and Marketing Tips from the Pros (#npEXPERTS), a 46-page free e-book collaboratively written by a cross-section of npEXPERTS in fundraising, marketing and communications, social media, mobile technology, digital advertising, and more.
The npEXPERTS e-book includes Forbes’ most influential, top bloggers, CFRE/ACFREs, animal lovers and association pros, pioneers and innovators, peer-to-peer fundraisers and direct response agitators, online fundraising experts and direct mail gurus all in one place. But most of all, within this e-book resides the wisdom of a group of individuals who have dedicated their lives to making the world a better place by using their talents to make a real difference.
- 6 Steps to a Well-Measured Social Fundraising Campaign by Beth Kanter, Social Media Expert and Author of Measuring the Networked Nonprofit
- 6 Specific Challenges Online Fundraisers Should Consider When Using Facebook by John Haydon, Author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies and blogger at www.johnhaydon.com
- 3 Ways to Use Social Media in Your Next Campaign by Amy Sample Ward, Author of Social Change Anytime Everywhere and Membership Director at NTEN
- Social Media and Its Relationship with Online Fundraising by Carie Lewis, Director of Emerging Media at HSUSA
- The Science of Email by Steve MacLaughlin, Director of Ideas Labs at Blackbaud
- Speak to the Inner Angel, Not the Inner Bookkeeper by Kivi Leroux Miller, president of www.NonprofitMarketingGuide.com
- Want to Raise Money Online? Don’t Forget about Email by Farra Trompeter, VP at Big Duck
- Nonprofits + Internet = People Inspiring People by Ted Hart, ACFRE and Host of The Nonprofit Coach on Blog Talk Radio
- Getting Personal with Mobile Optimization by Ben Wong, Director of Digital Experience at Blue Ion
- Mobile Fundraising by Jeff Patrick, President of Common Knowledge
- Expanding Beyond the Fundraising Event by Robyn Mendez, Solutions Architect at Blackbaud
- Think High-Tech / High-Touch to Optimize Peer-to-Peer Fundraising by David Hessekiel, Founder and President of the Run, Walk, Ride Fundraising Council
- Convert Peer-to-Peer Donors into Recurring Online Donors by Jono Smith, VP of Marketing at Event360
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising IS a Social Medium by Donna Wilkins, President of Charity Dynamics
- Integrated Marketing: Yesterday and Today by Dennis McCarthy, Integrated Marketing Expert and Director of Enterprise Sales at Blackbaud
- Your Donors Don’t Live Only Online or Only Offline, So Why Do Your Communications? by Marc A. Pitman, author of the Ask Without Fear! and founder of www.fundraisingcoach.com
- Integrated Marketing and Online Fundraising Ideasby Roger M. Craver, Fundraising Pioneer and Editor-in-Chief of The Agitator
- Online Fundraising Ideas by Scott Pearl, CMO of the Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Improving Direct Marketing Response with Online Advertising by Richard Becker, President of Target Analytics
- Forward: The Digital World by Frank Barry, Director of Digital Marketing at Blackbaud
E-Book #2: Feeding the Content Beast
This e-book from Curata includes a foreword by Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs and the co-author of “Content Rules”, offers some great tips for creating and curating content:
– How to re-purpose old content;
– How to develop short and long form content;
– plus lots of tips for being efficient
The book has useful content curation tips, but what really reasonated was this one: Organize based on audience needs. Make sure that you present your curated content using categorization and hierarchy that’s as useful to your audience as it is to you.
Fill out the form here and download free your copy of ebook:
Hat Tip to fellow curator, Giuseppe Mauriello, for surfacing this gem.
Here’s a bonus link of simple techniques and tools for finding great content on social channels to curate.