With one more week to go, The Happy Healthy Nonprofit: Strategies for Impact without Burnout has made to the #1 slot on Amazon’s Top 100 Nonprofit Books. Special thanks to everyone who pre-ordered a copy. If you haven’t yet, you can order your copy here.
Here’s a summary of recent interviews, reviews, and guest posts related the Happy Healthy Nonprofit.
A few recent reviews and guest blog posts:
- The Happy Healthy Nonprofit is a Must Read by Marion Conway
- The Happy Healthy Nonprofit Book Review by Aisha Moore
- Book Review: The Happy Healthy Nonprofit by Vanessa Chase Lockshin
- Book Review by Sarah Durham, Big Duck
- Book Review by Michael Hoffman, See3
- Book Review by Lisa Colton, E-Jewish Philanthropy
- Updating the Nonprofit Work Ethic – guest post on SSIR
- Anti-Burnout Workshop – guest post on Train Your Board
- Four Smart Ways for Nonprofit Professionals to Prevent Burnout – guest post on Guidestar